Week of September 10, 2018
- Longtime ministry friends, Darrol and Stephanie Johnson request prayer for Stephanie’s back/neck surgery on October 22 and 23. She will be in rehab after surgery and wear a neck brace for three months.
Life up Stephanie, Darrol, and their family as well as the surgeons and medical personnel.
- Teammate John Vliek asked prayer for his great grandsons (Nathan and Christian) and granddaughter (Jennifer) and niece (Ashlynn). They are North Carolina and have no vehicle in the path of the storm. Pray for their protection.
- Pray for Shawn, spouse of staff member, Melissa. He has been dealing with kidney stones and other health concerns. They are hopeful new medications will be helpful.
Week of September 3, 2018
- Pray for the family of Jim “Chief” Etchen, who went to heaven this week. Jim served on many events from 1990 to 2000.
- Teammate Ed Snell asked prayer for his family. His brother-in-law passed away this week. Pray for Darlene Blaney and family.
- California teammate Efran asked prayer for his son who is in depression. Pray for his son and the family.
- Teammate Tairyn Saffer is leaving for basic training next month. Keep him in prayer. He said he will be serving on another event when he gets back.
- Pray for Michael Darilek who is scheduled to be a coordinator at the East Texas Treatment facility this weekend in Henderson. He has a stomach bug and is praying he will be well by the weekend.
- Nathan Watson needs prayer as he just had hernia surgery.
- Pray for Linda Jennings who is having tests on her liver.
- Pray for Kathy Brown in the death of her father.