Moratorium on All Bill Glass Behind the Walls Events for the Next 8 Weeks
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1
On behalf of everyone at Bill Glass Behind the Walls, our prayers go out to all those impacted by COVID-19 - this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs have been impacted and so many more. Our focus is, as always, the health and safety of our volunteers, employees, and those we serve both behind the walls and in our communities.
The situation is changing rapidly, and to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus as recommended by the CDC, we have made changes to the following Bill Glass Behind the Walls events scheduled for the next eight (8) weeks. These community events include:
* Huntsville, Texas: March 21, 2020 - cancelled
* Fort Worth, Texas: April 18, 2020 - cancelled
* Chicago, Illinois - Cook County: April 25, 2020 - cancelled
* Perry, Georgia: April 25, 2020 - cancelled (may be rescheduled for later date)
* Denver, Colorado: April 25, 2020 rescheduled for August 29, 2020
* Fresno, California WOC: May 1-2, 2020 postponed to the Fall
* Bonham, Texas: May 16, 2020 - postponed
* Cleveland, Ohio Special Ops Event: May 16, 2020 - postponed
We will continue to provide additional information on all future Bill Glass Behind the Walls for 2020 as more information from the CDC and local health officials become available. In the meantime, you can continue to register for all other upcoming events as usual. We will continue to provide status updates directly to those registered for each event, as well as periodic COVID-19 updates via this email format and on Facebook.
If you have further questions about COVID-19 we encourage you to visit the CDC site with the most up-to-date information about the virus, symptoms, severity, and protection.